Sea-Lifts run a renowned transfer company serving all areas of the South of France and Monaco. They will get you swiftly from your arrival point to your accommodation in Bordeaux so you can get on with enjoying your holiday.
Sea-Lifts pride themselves on customer service and aim to give you the most reliable, safe and efficient transfer possible. They are always on time and will be waiting for you on your arrival at the airport or train station.
Their English speaking, experienced and friendly drivers will get you from A to Be with no fuss, answering questions so you can get the best from your holiday.
You can book up to 48 hours in advance and they provide a loyalty scheme where you can save money on future bookings.
Sea Lifts are usually cheaper than public transport, car hire and local taxis so don't miss out on a bargain and book in advance for the best prices.
They off the following types of transfers:
- Shared: Share the vehicle with other passengers with similar flights & destinations. One of the most cost-effective and efficient ways of getting to the resort.
- Scheduled: Similar to a shared transfer, except this runs to a set timetable, so you’re required to book a service that works for your flight times. Generally not door-to-door but cheaper.
- Private: Book a driver and vehicle for your sole use. No sharing with others, no waiting at the airport and a direct door-to-door service, with no additional stops en route.
- Coach: Similar to a private transfer the only difference is that it is using a larger vehicle. Perfect for larger groups wanting to travel together.
- Executive & Limousine: Enjoy vehicles such as a top-of-the-range Mercedes minivan or an S-Class Mercedes limousine. Like a private transfer, but with the additional benefit of travelling in style.
If you can't find the transfer you need or want something bespoke, please contact them and they will do their best to help you.
Transfer Style: Private Transfer | Shared Transfer
Languages Spoken: English | French
Airports / Stations: Biarritz Airport | Cannes Train Station | Cannes-Mandelieu Airport | Carcassonne Airport | Lourdes Airport | Montpellier Airport | Montpellier Train Station | Nice Airport | Nice Train Station | Toulouse Airport
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn