Local artisans offer up a wealth of arts, crafts and delicious food and wine. As with any other traditional farmer's markets, you will a great selection of brightly coloured fruit and veg, all freshly picked.
Being a coastal town you will also find a lot of seafood available that comes directly from the estuary. During the months of March to May, the area is well known for its asparagus harvest.
On Wednesdays and Saturdays from 08:30 to 13:00.
More Bordeaux Insights...
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019
- EasyJet Easter 2019 flights go on sale Sept 20th