Exceptional locations around France, including Bordeaux, will be open to visit on the Journées du Patrimoine - a European wide event inspired by by France’s Journées Portes Ouvertes which started in 1984.
European Heritage Days (EHD) are an annual event in France where members of the public are encouraged to immerse themselves in their local history and culture.
Museums, churches, and galleries all open their doors to the public for a weekend of celebration and the event has become increasingly popular over the years.
Dates for this event
More Bordeaux Insights...
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019
- EasyJet Easter 2019 flights go on sale Sept 20th