Museums and archaeological sites all over France organise special events, from workshops to talks and even mock excavations for children.
Last year, 155,000 people in 514 different towns took part in the activities, promoted by the Institut national de recherches archéologiques préventives.
Click on the web link to learn more about what your local museum is doing.
More Bordeaux Insights...
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019
- EasyJet Easter 2019 flights go on sale Sept 20th