The weekly market in Sauveterre is held on a Tuesday morning in the Place de la Republique, the main square of the town.
In addition to the Tuesday market, there is an undercover market on a Sunday morning in the 'Halle Couverte', located in the ground floor of the former Hotel de France, under the arcades of the Place de la Republique.
Both markets are filled with local producers and artisans.
More Bordeaux Insights...
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019
- EasyJet Easter 2019 flights go on sale Sept 20th