The small but bustling town of Cap-Ferret hosts a brilliant market serving up fresh produce, crafts and a whole host of other unusual items.
It attracts an eclectic set of stallholders so plenty to root through in search of a bargain or an original souvenir. The market is held every day during the summer months but, outside of the main holiday period, it’s on Saturday's & Wednesday's in the mixed indoor and outdoor venue.
A rich tapestry of colour, smells, espadrilles (the essential beach wear!) and fresh local fish and oysters. Not to be rushed, it is worth building your day around this market.
More Bordeaux Insights...
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019
- EasyJet Easter 2019 flights go on sale Sept 20th