Over 150 stalls selling all things vintage, from clothes to decorations, vinyl, accessories, furniture, games, cars and more.
There will also be activities for adults and children including tattoos, nail art, hairdressing, makeup and more.
Food trucks and drinks will also be available.
Dates for this event
- 115 Quai des Chartrons
More Bordeaux Insights...
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019
- EasyJet Easter 2019 flights go on sale Sept 20th