The Institut Culturel Bernard Magrez wants to be a bridge between tradition and innovation.
The building offers a new original space of cultural dissemination, meeting, exchange and creation, and from a desire to make contemporary art more accessible to better understand and feel better in a case made of pleasure and contemplation.
With a permanent collection of contemporary art and many temporary exhibitions this mansion in the centre of Bordeaux offers a quiet atmosphere to enjoy art. The small gardens are also very pleasant to wander through. You can enjoy a glass of wine from one of the wineries of Bernard Magrez.
- Tours / Excursions
- 16, rue Tivoli
More Bordeaux Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Bordeaux from June 15th 2020
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019