EasyJet flights will go on sale for the 2019 Easter period on Thursday, September 30th, and early birds are sure to snap up the best deals and dates quick. As people start to book their flights they start to reserve the best accommodation too. So if you were planning an Easter getaway, now is the time to get on it.
Easter falls on the 21st of April this year and it's always a busy couple of weeks in Bordeaux. With many on half-term, it's a good time for families to get away for an early season escape. But with many seeking to break up the months between Christmas and their summer vacation, it's a popular period all-round.
More Bordeaux Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Bordeaux from June 15th 2020
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019