The Bordeaux Tourist Office have created the Urban Wine Trail, a brand new route that allows you to explore the centre of the city and its wine bars. So, if you're a wine expert, embark on this new type of wine tourism in 2018!
Taste the best wines that the region has to offer, enjoy local nibbles and explore the city while you're at it. They have included all sorts of specialist bars, from tiny family-run joints to large spaces where they use self-service wine-serving machines.
You can find the Urban Wine Trail route online. Just follow the directions!
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019
- EasyJet Easter 2019 flights go on sale Sept 20th