Whoever told you that cats didn't like water was lying! However, only 10% of cats know how to swim properly, with that number dropping to 5% when swimming in the sea. With more and more people bringing their cats on holiday with them, a Bordeaux watersports company has decided to offer feline swimming lessons.
The comprehensive course, devised together with the local veterinarians association, is divided into three one-hour lessons. Your cat will not only learn different paddling techniques but will also get accustomed to not drinking seawater, and become skilled in underwater breathing.
If you want to enjoy the beach with your furry friend without worries, then sign up for the course. Read more about cat swimming lessons and how to book.
More Bordeaux Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Bordeaux from June 15th 2020
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019