Situated close to the Port of Arcachon this beautiful church is in the heart of the old town and fishing village area.
The first chapel was built in 1855 and it was then extended in the early 1900's in the Neo-Roman style that we see today. The bell tower was eventually finished in 1927 and sits 42m tall with a statue of the Sacred Heart at its peak.
- 3 avenue de Mendivil
More Bordeaux Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Bordeaux from June 15th 2020
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019