North of Bordeaux, by about 86km, this popular seaside resort is a favourite with families who want to have a break by the beach but have plenty of activities to keep them happy.
Still rich with traditional culture you will find everything from interesting architecture and historical villas to weekly markets and UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019
- EasyJet Easter 2019 flights go on sale Sept 20th