This is by far the largest and better known of the Arcachon beaches, stretching some 3km in length with wonderful views over to the chic town of Cap-Ferret and the peninsula beaches.
You can enjoy its sports facilities, cycle paths and lawns to relax with your family or friends. Lifeguards from mid June to September, and there are sunshades, beach huts and deckchairs for hire along the strip.
- Free parking
- Beach Sports
More Bordeaux Insights...
- Happy New Year from Bordeaux!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeBordeaux.com
- Cat swimming lessons in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux in France's top 5 destinations 2019
- Elton John's Farewell Tour in Bordeaux 2019
- EasyJet Easter 2019 flights go on sale Sept 20th